10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Google

Facts About Google You Probably Don’t Know

I hope by now you might have heard the name Google, the global search engine that has become so popular to the extent that the term “Google” is now used as a verb for search. The company was founded in September 1998 by two Stanford graduates, Larry Page and Sergey Brin.

In this write-up, I am going to share with you some cool facts about Google no one has told you before.

1. Backrub used to be the original name of Google
Google-Original-Name-Was-Backrub

2. Below is the very first Tweet from Google. It is very geeky.
Googles-First-Tweet

3. Do know that the recently joined employees of Google are called Noogler and former employees are known as Xoogler.
Googles-First-Tweet

4. Apart from Google.com, Google also owns so many other domain names.

In case you mistakenly misspelled Google’s original URL in your web browser by typing any of these domain names in your web browser: Gooogle.com, Gogle.com, Googlr.com, 466453.com, you will be landed to Google home page.

5. This the first Noodle created by Google
First-Google-Doodle

6. This is Google’s first web server and it was made by LEGO
Google-Server-was-made-from-LEGO

7. Google used to be Googol
Googol

The domain name Google was a mistake. Investors misspelled Googol as Google when choosing a domain name for the company.

8. A young girl wrote a letter to Google asking them to give her father a break from work because it was his birthday and this was what she wrote:
rep

9. The Button “Am Feeling Lucky ” Cost Google Million Dollars Per Year.

10. Do you know that Google Rents Goats to Graze the grass and brush at their headquarters?

Google-Rent-Goats-1024x573

1 Like

The last fact baffles me… rent goat to graze the grass at their headquarters?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

This was their very first office :point_down:
1998_mcleod_brin_page

It takes a process to become successful in life… change and success they say, is not achieved overnight… #Gradually

1 Like

abrabo ny3 america tuo

This is a living testimony that hard work pays