Adobe.Flash.Player.v22.214.171.124 - Windows
Adobe Flash Player is a client runtime that delivers high-quality content to your computer and works with virtually all browsers out there.
Flash Player is still a key element of the Internet and has now evolved to conquer every operating system, every browser, and every portable device, including mobile phones and tablets.
There’s no interface, but users still get some tiny windows through which they can customize a set of options, including hardware acceleration for better performance and privacy preferences.
With the installed Adobe Flash Player, you will be able to access the streaming content of the highest quality and smoothly play HD videos right inside your browser window.
Here are some key features of Adobe Flash Player:
- Support for mobile devices:
Extend the reach of your content to users wherever they are. The Flash Player delivers expressive content to personal computers, smartphones, tablets, smartbooks, and netbooks.
- Mobile-ready features for unprecedented creative control:
Take advantage of native device capabilities, including support for multitouch, gestures, mobile input models, and accelerometer input.
- Hardware acceleration:
Deliver smooth high-definition (HD) quality video with minimal overhead over mobile devices and personal computers using H.264 video decoding and Stage Video.
- Expanded options for high-quality media delivery:
Discover new ways to deliver rich media experiences with the Adobe Flash Media Server family of products using HTTP Dynamic Streaming; content protection; and improved support for live events, buffer control, and peer-assisted networking.
- 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks.
- 512MB of RAM (1GB of RAM recommended for netbooks).
- 128MB of graphics memory.
- Internet Explorer 7.0 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and above.
- Google Chrome
- Safari 5.0 and above.
- Opera 11 and above.
- Download the software first and then unzip.
- Close all your browsers.
- Run the Uninstaller file and continue the process to the end.
- Setup files run all three versions individually and follow the installation process.
- Now you can open and use your browsers.
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 10 users do not need to receive an ActiveX version; this update is automatically updated by the Windows Update service.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD
The version of Internet Explorer and other ActiveX-based browsers.
Special versions for other browsers, such as Firefox and other NPAPI-based browsers.
A version for Chrome browsers, Chromium and Opera, and other PPAPI-based browsers.