African Elite Who Once Sought Treatment Abroad Are Grounded

Hello fellow members, after this coronavirus pandemic is over, a lot of things are going to happen in Ghana and entire Africa which I believe most of you might be aware of.

Buhari-In-Group-Photo-With-African-Leaders-In-China

A lot of Ghanaians would lose their jobs. Economic challenges in sectors like Business, Education, Health, Agriculture, “human life” would be affected.

Our politicians do travel outside the country for treatment whenever they are sick. But now, there’ve been temporary limitations on every country; hence they can’t travel anymore.

My question is that, suppose you have been given the platform as a concerned citizen to express yourself. What will be your advice to Ghanaians and other African leaders as well?

3 Likes

Bro, first of all, on behalf of the entire 1plusall users, let welcome you onboard.
owusu

3 Likes

The Corona Virus has exposed some African leaders big time.

3 Likes

The corona has made all of us to play together on level grounds as far as human health is concern… if the corona had happened only in Africa and for that matter Ghana, our leaders would have leave us here and run abroad to seek comfort. This is a wake up call for all African leaders to put things right in their various countries… #AfricaShallPrevail.

3 Likes

The current African leaders are just like our slave masters, we only replaced the Hynna with a Fox.

3 Likes

@Krakye1 can’t you see how funny our situation is?

4 Likes

The problem of Africa is that, those who have ideas have no power and those who have power have no ideas. Once said by Professor. Loch Otieno Patrick Lumumba and he was very right. Simply use my mother Ghana as case study an you will realize it.

3 Likes

That is why we the youth should establish our own order

2 Likes