Aurora HDR , perfect for photographers of all skill levels, provides a comprehensive set of state-of-the-art tools for HDR photography. It’s one of the most complete and powerful HDR apps in the world. A joint project between Macphun and Trey Ratcliff, one of the world’s pre-eminent HDR photographers with over 14 million fans online, Aurora HDR can help photographers of all skill levels create amazing images.
Get a sneak peek at the key features and improvements with Joseph Linaschke - professional photo educator and the founder of PhotoApps Expert.
The new Aurora HDR 2017 is at least 50% faster in comparison with the previous version. So you’ll create more fantastic HDR photos in a shorter period of time. Speed improvements cover all aspects of Aurora HDR 2017.
Instantly and dramatically enhance the sky, make colors more vivid and flawlessly remove unnecessary glare in your photos. Want to give it a try? Move the slider on the right to witness amazing changes.
Save time and quickly make your photos great. Aurora HDR 2017 automatically groups your brackets, applies the effects / settings you choose and produces fantastic results. Just pick the photos and Aurora will do the rest.
HDR Noise Reduction
The noise reduction in Aurora HDR 2017 has been dramatically improved. Our new smart technology will automatically remove low-light color noise while merging the brackets or creating HDR from a single shot.
Top and Bottom Adjustments
Quickly make striking improvements to your image with this redesigned tool that gives you complete flexibility and control over exposure, contrast, vibrance and more.
Automatically make advanced selections within your HDR photo based on the Zone System. Simply click one or more zones and dramatically enhance the part of your image without brushes or complicated selections.
Highlight the sun, a face or anything else on your photo with this powerful tool. Easily reshape the mask and adjust density, feathering or other settings to achieve a stunning result.
Advanced Tone Mapping
Many photographers want realistic, sharp and natural results from their HDR tool. New Aurora HDR 2017 was created with this in mind, delivering less noise, better details and stunningly results for any photo, especially when starting with a RAW file.
Now you can create beautiful HDR, even if you don’t shoot brackets
Even though the most impressive HDR photos come from merging multiple exposure brackets, the special image processing algorithm was designed to handle single images equally well. Load your TIFF, JPEG, PNG or a single RAW and let Aurora HDR 2017 do its magic.
A complete HDR photography solution
Aurora HDR 2017 brings you every tool imaginable to create perfect HDR photos. From HDR look controls and noise reduction to layers and luminosity masks. Over 100 tools and features, designed specifically for HDR photography.
More info (open/close)
- Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Direct X 10 compatible Graphics Cards of better
- Processor Intel Core i3 or better
- Memory 4 Gb RAM or more
- Operating System Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Hard disk 2 Gb free space, SSD for best performance
- Display 1280x768 size or better
- Install the software.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you use Windows 7, 8, or 10, you need to right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
- Run the software.
- Software installation location: The installation location folder is usually located in the Windows drive and within the Program Files folder. You can also find the installation location by using this method:
- In Windows XP: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Properties option and then click Find Target.
- In Windows 7: After installation, right-click on the shortcut in the Start menu and click on the Open file location option.
- In Windows 8: After installation, right-click on the Shortcut on the Start Screen and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the shortcut of the software and click Open file location click.
- On Windows 10: After installation, right-click Shortcut on the Start menu and click on the Open file location option, in the window that opens, right-click on the Shortcut software and click on the Open file location button. do.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD