Chelsea next manager odds: Allegri favourite to replace Lampard after Arsenal defeat, Benitez and Terry in contention

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI is the stand-out favourite to be appointed Chelsea’s next permanent manager, according to the bookies.

Frank Lampard’s position is under increasing scrutiny after Boxing Day’s 3-1 loss to Arsenal, who hadn’t registered a top-flight victory since November 1.

It was Chelsea’s third defeat in four Premier League fixtures and left the Club in seventh position – six points behind leaders Liverpool.

Bookmakers Coral have responded by creating a ‘next manager’ market with former Juventus boss Allegri the current favourite at 13/8.

The six-time Serie A winner remains a free agent having left Turin in May.

He’s been linked with various European heavyweights including Arsenal, Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain over the past several months.

Thomas Tuchel is a distant second in the betting at 3/1.

The German tactician was relieved of his duties at PSG earlier this week – hours after guiding them to a 4-0 victory over Strasbourg.

Next Chelsea manager odds – Coral

• Massimiliano Allegri – 13/8
  • Thomas Tuchel – 3/1
  • Laurent Blanc – 9/1
  • Rafa Benitez – 12/1
  • Nuno Espirito Santo – 12/1
  • John Terry – 16/1
3 Likes

I Think it is too early to show Big Frank the exit door.

3 Likes

I think so but you know the media with THIER rumors and speculations. Super Frankie is doing a good job but the attitude and focus of the guyz need to change on the pitch.

3 Likes

Exactly bro

2 Likes

From the odds, I can confidently say that Massimiliano Allegri is likely to be Chelsea’s next manager

2 Likes

I prefer Massimiliano Allegri

1 Like