Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of the CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite X8 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites. With advanced support for Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite allows first-time users, graphics pros, 16px business owners and design enthusiasts to deliver professional results with speed and confidence. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools for creating logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project. CorelDRAW your way.
Key features of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite software :
- Ability to support all previous Corel Format plus: Autocad, Painter X, MS Word 2007, Adobe CS3, Publisher 2007, Lasted PDF Format
- Template storage and retrieval (Import and Export Template)
- Added table tool to draw the table.
- The ability to fit the desired image exactly as much as the table is. (The length and width of the photo are automatically changed)
- Ability to resize text written as Real Time.
- Power Trace feature (converts photos to lines or lines that can be edited in Corel)
- The Object Manager feature that provides a lot of graphics capabilities. Including the ability to lay out, as well as the ability to choose the display of hypothetical lines for each page completely separate.
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator files
- Ability to work with more than 100 video formats
- Ability to convert ordinary images and images into vector and vector format
- Work in the program environment above different layers of text and photographs and combine them together
- View changes before applying them in different software sections
- Mirror text and paragraph vertically and horizontally or both
- Ability to type direct English without problems and full support of the Unicode standard
- Ability to use Nastaliq font without needing Persian and Farsi
- Supports digital camera images
- Optimized screen synchronization software
- Additional features for digital design like over 1,000 new and beautiful fonts
- New features for web design and animations
- Full compatibility with popular Windows 7
- Load faster and run faster
- New management in the entire software
- New color management system
- Compatibility with different windows
- And …
Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced designer, the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics with this graphic design software or see what’s new with a startup tour, and be productive immediately with a workspace that meets your workflow needs. Benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning resources to enrich your projects. Take advantage of the added power from Windows 10, multi-monitor viewing and the new 4K display support.
Make the most of your design with high-caliber, yet intuitive, features of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8. Quickly find the font for any project with the enhanced font search and filtering feature. Work faster with the enhanced knife tool that helps you split vector objects, text and bitmaps along any path. Refine your photos with the Healing Clone tool in Corel PHOTO-PAINT X8 and correct the perspective distortions in the enhanced Straighten Image dialog box.
Feel right at home with all of your favorite tools! Adapt your design space to your needs with the updated interface and custom icon size, desktop and window border color. Explore and organize fonts for your projects with the help of the new Corel Font Manager X8, plus expand your collection of creative tools by purchasing apps, plugins and extensions from within the application.
Deliver professional-quality output that will make a lasting impression on any medium: from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards and more! With its industry-leading file format compatibility and advanced color-management tools, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 provides the flexibility and precision you need for all types of projects. Discover a vibrant and inspiring community of CorelDRAW users to help you along your creative journey.
Get the power and stability you need with full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and discover how its innovative features can enhance your graphic design experience, plus enjoy existing support for Windows 10. 8.1 and 7. Expand your compatibility options with the latest file formats, including AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, PPT and more.
Multi-monitor, 4K and Real-Time Stylus support
Take advantage of the new multi-monitor viewing and 4K display support. Work quickly and efficiently with the added control of Windows Real-Time Stylus pen compatible tablets, such as the Microsoft Surface, in addition to the Wacom tablet and devices.
Corel Font Manager
Explore, handle and organize fonts with the new Corel Font Manager to meet all your typeface needs. Manage your typeface and font collections with ease, and use fonts without having to install them. We’ve got you covered for every profession that uses fonts daily, from graphic design, publishing and illustration, to package design, sign making, advertising and website design.
Font filtering and search
Save valuable design time with the enhanced font filtering feature. Quickly find the specific font you need without spending time searching in multiple folders. For example, if you’re looking for a typeface that has a handwritten appearance, you can do a quick search for “script fonts.” The font list will be automatically updated to show all the fonts on your machine that match that search.
More info (open / close)
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions), all with the latest service packs installed
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64
- 2 GB of RAM
- 1 GB hard disk space (for installation without content)
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- DVD drive (required for box installation)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or higher
- Internet connection required for Membership and Subscription services, installing updates and accessing some features, including the Content Exchange, QR code tools and ConceptShare.
Note: This application is for running on the .NET Framework. You need to download and install it from here Microsoft Net Framework
- Start the Setup.exe file by starting the software installation.
2- Run the Keygen.exe file from the Crack folder and select the desired software.
- Run the software and if you run the application, the Login screen will appear in the following way:
3-1. Enter the software installation path (default to the following path):
C: \ Program Files \ Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ Draw
3-2- Change the RMPCUNLR.DLL file to an arbitrary name!
- Download and install the update file.
It is best to rename RMPCUNLR.dll files in all of the following paths:
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ Setup \ RMPCUNLR.dll
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ FontManager \ RMPCUNLR.dll
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ Draw \ RMPCUNLR.DLL
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ Connect64 \ RMPCUNLR.DLL
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ Capture \ RMPCUNLR.DLL
Corel \ CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 \ PHOTO-PAINT \ HMPCUNLR.DLL
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD