Covid-19; Why is the media silent On Africa's Efforts in combacting Covid-19?

thumbs_b_c_9adde2a9d4b870e713ad4a454a7ab63b

Not long a go, I heard some people in UK prepared some “concoction” that was hailed worldwide as the potential cure for Covid-19 because it was reported to have cured two patients completely until one died recently. Madagascar has also been able to come out with herbal extractions that has been able to cure more than 10 patients.

Professor Dr. Samuel Ato Duncan of Ghana’s COA FS drug has been testified by so many Chinese who contracted the covid-19 as been very effective in treating the desease. Now, my question is, why is the drug which virtually cured only one person be globally hailed over that which has cured multitudes​:question::question:

Why is the media not talking about these developments in Africa… :question::question::question:

2 Likes

@Krakye1, in fact, I can unequivocally say that I am very privileged to be on the same forum with you. The truth about what you are saying is that the world as you see it belong to a few powerful individuals and these people and their associates determine what information you are supposed to get and what you are not entitled to get.

1 Like

@NiiAyiBontey… thses among many other things should ignite a revolution in Africa… we have been left as stooges in our in land for long.

2 Likes

@Krakye1 that is why I’m advocating for a media that is own and controlled by the ordinary Ghanaian.

1 Like

This shall materialize with dedication,hardwork and determination…

2 Likes

In the name God it shall come to pass

1 Like