The Ghana Police Service will from 27th August 2021 offer employment opportunities for qualified Ghanaians who are interested in Law Enforcement to apply to join the Police Service.
- Advertisement -
All Applicants shall satisfy these requirements in addition to the specific requirement for a specific category. An Applicant must:
- Be a Ghanaian by birth.
- Be of good character.
- Be without criminal records.
- Not have been dismissed from any public service or any other employment.
- Must not be more than the age stated for a specific category by 01/12/2021.
- Be at least 5 feet 8 inches (173cm) tall for males and 5 feet 4 inches (163cm) for females.
- Be physically and medically fit by Ghana Police Service standards.
- Possess BECE Certificate.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
- Graduate applicants must have completed National Service.
Is Ghana Police Service 2021/2022 Recruitment forms out?
- Advertisement -
NO , Ghana Police Service Recruitment 2021/2022 Application forms will be out from 27th August 2021 according to reports sighted in Ghanaian Times Newspaper on Friday, August 20, 2021. Georgeweb.org will update the general public on the release of the Ghana Police Service 2021/2022 Recruitment forms Soon.
The Ghana Police Service Recruitment Application forms price for the 2021/2022 academic year is GhȻ100 for all Ghanaian Applicants. E-voucher of the Ghana Police Service Recruitment forms can be obtained from the GCB Bank Limited nationwide.
According to online reports, the Ghana Police Service has set Friday, 10th September 2021 as the deadline for the submission of Recruitment forms.
The Ghana Police Service Recruitment forms UST admission forms, which is the E-voucher can be purchased at all GCB Bank Limited nationwide On the E-voucher, you will find a unique PIN and Serial Number which will be used for the online application process on the Ghana Police Service recruitment portal.
Ghana Police Service Online Applications Start 30th August 2021
Important Things To Know Before Beginning Your Ghana Police Service Application
- Read through the entry requirements thoroughly
- Have your official name, date of birth, height, active email address, and mobile phone number handy
- Have your passport size photograph of 200×180 pixels dimension of JPEG/JPG format with size not exceeding 2.0 MB ready to be uploaded.
- Mode of payment for application will be by the use of both Mobile Money transfer and purchase of voucher at GCB Bank
- The purchased Voucher contains a Serial Number and a Code (PIN which is uniquely assigned to the applicant. The Serial Number and PIN together with the phone number of the applicant are the only means of accessing the online Application Form. Keep the Voucher safe as it would be required to inform the activities of the application process, even after an applicant has been successful in the initial stages.
Ghana Police Service Recruitment Online Application Process Explained- https://police.gov.gh.services/
After obtaining the unique PIN and serial number or ID, the next thing to do is to begin your admission process.
Then Enter the serial number of the purchased voucher and the pin on the recruitment voucher.
Then Create a profile
Then choose your Ghana police recruitment category
Afterwards fill the Ghana Police Service recruitment form with personal details and Education background
Then Upload a passport sized photo .
Then Review your filled Ghana police service form to make sure there are no mistakes
Then Submit your application
Your Ghana police service application status will be revealed to you after filling the forms
If the report tells you that your application is disqualified , it means you did not meet an requirement.
The eligibility requirement you failed will be displayed to you.
If the report says your application was successful, download and print it your successful Ghana police recruitment form.
Keep the form safe, You will be required to produce this report during physical screening.