Hack: Computer and Internet Tricks Every Ghanaian Must Know

The reason why I usually write on the internet and computer tricks is that I find it much more convenient using them to complete most of my everyday tasks as it makes my life hustle free. Today I will be sharing with you some basic computer and internet tricks every average Ghanaian internet user should.

Google Timer : Do you know that you can do a simple Google search and Google will give you a timer alarm? All that you have to do is to go to Google and search GOOGLE TIMER and the rest will be history.

Use Google Chrome Browser as notepad : In case you want to write and important note while browsing and you don’t want to quit your browser, you can use your chrome browser as a notepad. All that you need to do is to copy: without the brackets into your address bar in the gif image below into your chrome browser.

new

See how Google views you : If you want to know how Google views your ad preference, visit this link: http://google.com/ads/preferences

Check malicious website: If you want to know if a website is safe to surf or not, simply replace the www.google.com with the URL of the site you want to go: http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=suspiciouswebsite.com

Create disposable temporary email servers: When creating an account on websites you don’t trust, instead of using your real email address, create a disposable email with the following providers:

MailDrop

Fake Mail Generator

Guerrilla Mail

ThrowAwayMail

10 Minute Mail

Convert YouTube videos into GIF format : Add Gif before the YouTube address bar and all the videos will be converted into Gif format.

Restore accidentally closed tabs when browsing : In case you are browsing and you mistakenly closed a tab, use Ctrl + Shift + t to undo the changes.

Hack any Airport Wi-Fi: In case you want free Wi-Fi at the airport, place “?.jpg” at the end of any website URL.

Avoiding someone on your phone without him knowing: If you want to snub someone’s call without the person knowing that you intentionally switch off your phone, remove the battery instead. If you switch off the phone, it will notify the mobile switching center, and anyone who calls you will know that you’ve switched off your phone.

Search the following words on Google when you are lonely and bored;

Do a barrel roll

Tilt

Google in 1998

zerg rush

Pacman

Blink html

In case you want to watch any video on YouTube, replace YouTube with the following words given below to bypass any restrictions:

1. Replace “youtube” with “listentoyoutube” in the URL and paste it in your address bar to download the audio of the video.

2. Replace “youtube” with “nsfwyoutube” and paste it in your address bar to bypass age restriction.

3. Replace “youtube” with “youtubeskip” in the URL and paste it in your address bar and you won’t see ads.

4. Replace “youtube” with “ssyoutube” in the URL and paste it in your address bar to download the video in any quality available.

5. Replace “youtube” with “listenonrepeat” in the URL and paste it in your address bar to repeat the video automatically.

6. Replace “youtube” with “gifyoutube” in the URL and paste it in your address bar to convert video into gif format.

How to view any hidden user password in a web or mobile browser:

newfbook

Many thanks @NiiAyiBontey you are really dedicated to making sure registered users on this forum gain so much knowledge in so many things… Am a happy and proud beneficiary of your posts on this noble platform… keep posting your great contents… :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah bro,

I want to add so many unique, educative and interesting post.

Dont worry bro Am patiently waiting at the back of my PC to read the intresting contents you are talking about.

1 Like

I have a lot on my mind only time will tell

@Krakye1 I just the post and I am very impressed about the @NiiAyiBontey presented his ideas.

1 Like

@Ofosuhene thank you very much for the thumbs-up

:slightly_smiling_face: