How did Ghana's president Atta Mills die?

He was one of the upright politicians Ghana has been blessed with since Nkrumah and Gen. Acheampong but he couldn’t see the light of day. Ghana could have gained a lot from him if his projects had not been truncated by his sudden death.

I have been eight solid good years since Asomdwe Hene died and as a good citizen of Ghana, I have been denied what is respectfully my birthright; the right knows the actual cause of the death of our former leader.

I am open to civilized discussion on this issue and I will be very glad if any of my fellow members will share with me what he knows about the cause Atta Mill’s death.

1 Like

Well, this particular question is one that has been bordering a lot of Ghanaians over the years.

However, according to Cadman Mills, brother of the late President, later disclosed during the graveside service that he had died from complications of a massive hemorrhagic stroke resulting from brain aneurysm.

At least that is what we know for now.

Cadman Mills

2 Likes

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

There have been so many conspiracy theories sarounding his death but none of the matter now.

1 Like

A question for the gods… :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

@Krakye1 why? are you not okay with Cadman Mills’s statement?

1 Like

@NiiAyiBontey my response really portrays my dissatisfaction… how long did it take him to come and tell Ghanaians this.??. At a time when we needed the answers most, he didn’t come out to tell us anything… that day of reconny shall come…

2 Likes

I was even expecting to hear this from the government not his brother

1 Like

For now, all that I can say is that; time will tell

2 Likes

This Abronye DC koraa! I don’t know why John Manama is wasting his time on him.

1 Like