How much would it cost me to advertise on tv in Ghana

I’ve been researching about this for months and I still haven’t come across any relevant information. I’ve been as well wanting to ask this question here but it usually skips my mind. Hello, lovely people on this noble platform I greet you all. Please i want to ask how much it might cost me if I want to either advertise or sponsor a show on TV…

2 Likes

From what I have seen, it seems Ghanaian television do not not publicly disclose their ads rate however, in countries like the US, a TV ad is a 15 to 60-second video that’s aired during television show breaks to market a business’ products or services or to build brand awareness. Businesses pay $5 to $34 per 1,000 viewers for a local TV ad and an average of $115,000 for national 30-second ad airings.

1 Like

Bro, your question is a very tough one. But I did some digging and per the findings, it ranges from Gh¢100 upwards to place ads on any of the local television stations in Ghana:

1 Like

@NiiAyiBontey Please what is the duration for the price ranges you have given?? Is it daily, weekly or monthly??

1 Like

The duration starts from 15 seconds upwards you can check their link for more info

1 Like

Am finding difficulties in navigating the site… it is slow…

1 Like

Click this link instead if the previous one.
:point_down:

1 Like