How to create a free virtual credit card with Neteller and use it to shop online from Ghana

Virtual debit or credit card is the same as the physical plastic card that was issued to you by your local bank just that unlike traditional credit cards, a virtual credit card is not something that you can feel or touch, however, after creating it you will be given the cardholders name, CVC code, expiring date of the card, and the card 16-digits number via email or SMS and the most interesting part is that this VCC is accepted by many international merchants and you can use it to verify your PayPal account.

Several banks and websites give free virtual credit cards or VCC but the problem is that most of these banks or VCC issuers are located in the United States and do not accept people from outside the US. So in this post, I will be talking about only the banks or websites that accept international clients and have to stand the test of time over the years.

For the time being, I will be talking about one specific virtual credit card provider, Neteller. For the sake of the newbies let me throw more light on the VCC provider I have mentioned above; Neteller is owned and operated by British global payments company Paysafe Group, alongside former competitor Skrill and prepaid payment method Paysafecard.

Now that I have given you a little introduction on Neteller, let’s start the journey;

neteller_card

1. Go their Url: neteller.com to create your free account

2. Fill in the required blank fields and continue.

3. Click on the button: open an account and then enter your details.

4. Neteller will then send a confirmation mail to your email address.

5. Go to your inbox to confirm your account.

6. Add money to your account using the available funding methods available.

7. After that click on the Net+ Card button located at the right sidebar.

8. Head to the Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard.

9. Click add card and select the currency you want to use with your card.

10. Then you can continue to name your card or Fill in a lifetime limit or leave it like that since it is optional.

11. After completing the above steps, you will be given a 16-digits Net+ Virtual Prepaid Mastercard number, Expiring Date, and Security Code (CVV) which you will need to shop online.

1 Like

@NiiAyiBontey how long does their expire?

1 Like