I hope you can help me in this matter

There is this issue that is giving me countless nightmares recently; it is barely four days ago that a best friend of mine told me that he has proposed to my kid sister and she has accepted his proposal and for that reason he wanted to know my views.

In simple terms, I will say the guy is a very good man who every lady in his right sense will like to date however, my concern is that, there is this rumor circulating in town that the said guy is HIV positive which my sister is not aware of.

So the point is what should do? Should I allow them to continue with their relationship or I should tell my sister about the status of the guy?

4 Likes

Unless you have a prove that he is HIV positive, there is nothing you can do about it. The best you can do is to tell your sister to stop seeing your friend not because of his HIV status but for other reasons.

3 Likes

If you tell your sister that the guy is HIV positive, you can be sued and if you keep a blind eye too your sister is gonna get HIV.

So what do you do? :rofl: :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hmm… @Asaneyayah this problem be Gargantua one :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I sabi say you talk say the guy be una friend? tell him point blank that you no go agree give him marry your sister.

2 Likes

If they have started already then there is no sense in breaking such relationship but you can let her know,so if she is not HIV positive already then she can stop seeing the guy until he is cured if she still love him.Some girl will not take HIV case lightly and others will hide it to prevent stigmatization

3 Likes

Hahaha :laughing: @Dijey_nym you actually have hope that the guy can be cured.

3 Likes

After all its jux HIV NOT AIDS…right?

3 Likes

Bro, just advise your sister to stay calm. Let her be aware that, there’re good guys out there who can her to achieve better life. Acknowledge that, you don’t have any evidence to prove yr friend condition. Don’t inform her.

2 Likes

Oh I see…

1 Like