Kanye West becomes the Richest Hip hop Artist

Kanye West was swimming in debt four years ago after pouring money into his fashion company, Yeezy. He revealed his financial woes on Twitter that was about $53Million where he pleaded with Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg to invest in his company and also asked for his fans to pray for him.

kanye-west-officially-now-a-billionaire-forbes-rapper-kanye-west-is-now-a-billionaire-thanks-largely

But from Friday 24th April 2020 Forbes Magazine it is declared that Mr. West is now a billionaire turning his debts to a Billion with his wealth coming from
Stocks, Lands bought, His Yeezy Company, His record label GOOD Music and cash at the bank
His company made $1.5 Billion in 2019 which boost his account to be a billionaire

2 Likes

Congratulations! Kanye West. 1 billion dollars is a very big milestone.

2 Likes

That is life for you; there is time to sow and time to harvest. Kanye made the hard sacrifice long time ago and it has paid off.

2 Likes

Congrats Kanye! You have done the unthinkable.

3 Likes

I actually read a post on Kanye West’s Facebook page a couple of years ago asking Mark Zuckerberg to invest in his business.

3 Likes

This is what we call the power of investment… Kanye west invested massively in his collection (Yeezy boost) with almost all his money… at a point, he was bankrupt and was feeding from his wife’s account… this is his pay day… $$3.3 billion… is this not wonderful.??. hustle for money before your girl leaves you for that guy with Benz… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

You are either born an entrepreneur or you are not. And Kanye is have proved it.

2 Likes

Indeed, he has done what Napoleon could not do…

3 Likes

And some jackass will stay in his corner dey talk say Kanye be Illuminati.

2 Likes

Leave them by the time they finish talking, Kanye will make another $$3.3 billion in addition to make $$6.6 billion

3 Likes

I know perfectly well that luck plays a role in life and I also know that hard work pays.

2 Likes

@NiiAyiBontey hard work captures everything… unless you want to start believing in witches and wizards pull him down syndrome… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Kanye! You do all. We will also emulate you.

2 Likes