Microsoft Directx 9 + 10 + 11
DirectX is a software company from Microsoft that works best for games and videos. Many of us have seen Directx software when installing different games on our system. Different technologies used in any version of DirectX software have made the quality of game building and processing more advanced. Therefore, to run the best games and software, you need the latest version of DirectX software.
We have also prepared a collection of four Directx software packages, including DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and finally the latest version of DirectX, with its beta version recently released.
Some features of Directx software:
- More streamlined new games
- Enable new features on graphic cards
- Boost Windows power in graphics processing
- Fixing computer games
- Increase the speed of 3d and new games
- Use the highest card audio features
DirectX 11 can only be installed on the following windows:
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
Windows XP 64-bit
Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Please be careful. If you do not need X-10 DirectX, you need to upgrade your Windows. So far, there have not been any formal updates from Microsoft for DirectX 10 or later.
CLICK ON BELOW LINKS TO DOWNLOAD
Type this text as password: www.yasdl.com