Microsoft Project Professional 2016/2019
Project control is one of the main and most widely used industrial engineering courses. Now, it’s possible to say that all companies use project control topics to predict their status. For ease of project control, software such as Microsoft Project is used.
Microsoft Project Professional is one of the strongest and oldest existing project control software. This software has entered the Iranian market and is widely used by users and project planners. Project control engineers generally use this software as a tool for managing project time. Unlike some of the limitations and shortcomings (compared to similar software), this program, as a popular and popular application in the world, especially in Iran, is used daily by countless users and is one of the most used software management and control software for performing tasks. Such as quick and easy access to project information, forecasting and estimating costs, choosing the right mix of resources virtualistically, estimating the time, resources and activities required, tracking project progress, and so forth among project managers.
Key features of Microsoft Project Professional software :
- Effective resource management
- Effective design for various project activities
- Increasing the team work ability and the effective communication of the project team with each other
- View the timeline of group activities
- Easy and quick access to information
- A very powerful reporting system
- Easy organization of existing data
- Flexible budgeting facilities
- The use of Gantt charts
- Custom fields
- Compatible with the latest versions of Windows
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- Browser: The current or previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR to be also installed.
- The editions are all final and RTM.
- All software placed as Volume or VL.
- The editions are completely offline and do not require internet to install and use.
- All software with the help of the Microsoft Toolkit tool can be easily activated in KMS.
- Before installing version 2016, be sure to completely remove the previous versions.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD 2019