Prezi is a service where you can create any slideshows or educational videos online, there is also the desktop version of this service, which allows you to create and edit offline files. Using the Prezi software, you can connect in the short term without losing the main idea and focusing the audience on a variety of topics, and easily transferring complex ideas to your audience.
Prezi is a flash-based speech presentation software that builds a dynamic and engaging lecture and is built by the ZuiPrezi Institute in Budapest, Hungary. The biggest difference between the slides made by Prezi with other software is the animation of the camera instead. In Prezi, you prepare an outline, and then specify the route of the camera in step-by-step, and eventually you will have a stunning slide show with superb graphics by rotating and moving forward and forward.
Prezi is based on the Map Layout, which gives you a large Canvas, and you can provide all the stuff you want (from text and image to animation and movie and audio). Insert this frame and create an implicit animation after defining the contents of the content path. Starting your presentation with this great image that shows the totality of your content in a comprehensive way. After completing your project, you can download it with flash format (swf) or exe file format.
Key Features of Prezi Software :
- Run slides offline without the need for any software (with exe output)
- Extremely high maneuverability in animation, so that it can be zoomed up to 100x at a point, and wrote a complete story that involves the use of a vector in designing different parts of a design in the service, which means that No matter how big the image is (Zoom), the quality of the edges of the image and other components in the design will not be diminished.
- Save projects made to the site prezi.com automatically in your account, which will always allow you to access your projects for editing or running online (for free 100 MB of space in the service Assigned to each user)
- The possibility of making educational films, introducing and advertising the goods
- Very simple and light design environment
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- Install the software.
- Download the PreziNext.Windows.Core.dll file in the Crack folder in the following path to copy / replace the file. Instead of yourName, place your username in Windows.
C: \ Users \ YourName \ Appdata \ Local \ PreziPitch \ app-1.6.2
C: \ Users \ YourName \ Appdata \ Local \ PreziPitch_x64 \ app-1.6.2
3- Make a Basic -> Free account on the https://prezi.com/pricing/ page (from Perse’s site).
Run the program as Run as Administrator and enter your username and password on Prezi.com.
Avoid updating the software. Otherwise, the crack will fail. It is recommended to block the program in your firewall.
This software does not support Persian language, so save any Persian text as a pdf file and then insert this file into the cursor.
You can also use the following method to directly use the Prezi script:
- In the Prezi environment, press the Crtl + Shift + Alt + C keys to open the font settings window.
2- Everywhere a phrase is similar to:
src: url (‘NotoSans-Regular.keg’);
You see, instead of the NotoSans-Regular.keg, which is actually a predefined font type.
Type Arial.keg or Tahoma.keg, then Apply to apply the changes.
(If the font is not available in the Prezi system, you will be given an error.)
3. Enter this page and enter your text and enter the output in Prezi.
The only drawback of this method is the low diversity of fonts, but the speed of the job is much higher than the PDF entry mode.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD