Shortcodes To Check Your Phone Number on 9mobile, Airtel, Glo, and MTN In Nigeria

In this digital age, one important thing almost everyone strives to memorize is his or her telephone number however, if you have two or telephone numbers from different telecommunication networks it becomes very difficult to memorize all of them. In this post, I am going to guide those of you who have just bought new sim cards and are having difficulty recalling your numbers.

How To Know or Check MTN Nigeria SIM Number

1. Insert the sim into your cell phone
  2. To access the main menu, dial the USSD code *123#
  3. Then follow all the next procedures and you will see your mobile number displayed on the screen.

How To Check Your Glo Nigeria SIM Number

1. Put the particular Glo sim you want to check its number into your phone.
  2. To see new your number, just dial *777#
  3. That’s all, you need to do to see your Glo number.

How To Check 9mobile or Etisalat Sim Number

1. Insert the sim whose number you want to check into your phone.
  2. You need to dial the USSD *148# to access the main menu.
  3. Follow the remaining steps and your number will be displayed on the screen.

To Check Your Airtel Nigeria Phone Number, Follow The The Steps Below:

1. Insert the sim card whose number you want to check into your cell phone.
  2. Dial the USSD *121#
  3. Afterwards follow the remaining prompt and your number will be shown on the screen.

Other Ways To Check Your Mobile Number 9mobile, Airtel, Glo, and MTN In Nigeria Is To Download Their Official Apps

1. Download the respective mobile applications of said telecommunication networks from either the Apple app store or the android play store.
  2. For Airtel, it is “MY AIRTEL”, MTN is “MY MTN”, and for Glo, it is “GLO CAFE”.
  3. Click “signup” to create an account.
  4. Fill in all the necessary details about yourself and proceed to the next stage.
  5. Click the options menu located right at the top right corner of the screen.
  6. Now, click on the option “my number”
  7. The application will display your number on the screen.

Checking Your Number By Dialling The Customer Care

1. If you want to use this option, make sure you call customer care with the mobile number you want to check.
  2. Dial 900 to talk to 9mobile customer care, for Glo, dial 444 or 121, Airtel, 111 or 120 and MTN is 180 or 181.
  3. Choose the language that you prefer.
  4. Follow all the instructions very well.
  5. After some time, a customer care agent will talk to you.
  6. Just ask the customer care agent for your mobile and he or she will give it to you.

By following all the steps listed above, you will be able to find your mobile number at ease.