In most cases, desktop users are confused and crowded with icons and shortcuts, and sometimes it causes the desktop to be unpopular, and finding the icons among them is a bit time consuming. You can use Fences software as the best solution for organizing and organizing desktop icons. This software provides several different models for placing sections on the desktop and you can choose one as you wish. It also has the ability to adjust colors, transparency, resize and … Each box or section is embedded in this application. With this software, you can easily double-click on the desktop to hide all icons and then double-click on them. It’s easy to use and use the various Fences options, and you can apply the desired settings just by choosing the desired option, such as Lock Fences and Edit Fences. For example, you will see that the Lock Fences option will keep the boxes in place until it stays in place and the Edit Fences window will open the window for you to make the changes. Also, by right-clicking on each of the boxes and clicking on the Exclude this Fence from Quick Hide option, you can hide the box by double-clicking on the desktop.
Key Features of Fences Software :
- Sorting desktop icons
- Macs draw logical areas anywhere on the page to put icons
- Grouping icons in separate sections
- Hide all icons only by clicking
- Ready templates
- Creating a snapshot
- Ability to adjust the properties of each section, such as adjusting color, transparency, changing size and …
- Show or hide particular icons when hiding icons at once
- Rope off your desktop
Fences allows you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons in. You can label them however you want and move / resize them anywhere on the desktop. Pre-included layouts help speed the process for new users.
- This is your wallpaper again! Quickly hide and show all your icons with an easy double-click
Double click on the blank space on your desktop, and all your icons will fade out. Double click again, and they’ll return. We think this feature is so useful and unique, that we applied for a patent on it. You can even pick icons and individual Fences to exclude!
- Create snapshots, and have automatic scaling (for screen size changes)
Take and restore snapshots of your Fence layouts for backup, or for when you are doing different tasks. Change your resolution for playing games and Fences will keep them in the same relative spots. In the Pro version of Fences, the “snapshot” feature has been enhanced to automatically take and keep recent snapshots on hand, ensuring your desktop layout never gets lost.
- To install the software, select Yes, also install Start8.
- Do not run the software, and close it when it is placed next to the clock.
- Copy the contents of the Patch folder to the software installation location and execute the Patch.exe file and perform the Patch operation. (Note that if you are using Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10, you must right-click on the Patch.exe file and select Run as administrator to allow Patch to work properly)
- Restart your system.
- Run the software.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD