Supreme Leader of North Korea Dead according to News by TMZ

North Korea’s Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation – according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel’s vice director – who’s apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister – blasted out the news herself … he’s dead. TMZ has not confirmed that.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a “very solid source” about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he’s in a “vegetative state” after a heart surgery gone wrong. Today i.e is 25th April too which he was supposed to attend but due to the pandemic he did not attend and has not given a public speech to the nation marks a memorable day in the Country because on this day in 1932 the Founding Fathers founded the Korean People’s Army with as it stands her sister Kim-Yo-Jong would be in control of the country

2 Likes

So Kim has finally joined his ancestors?
images (1)

1 Like

Rest in peace Mr. Rocket Man. The world will always remember you.

Actually, I am aware that Kim is in a very critical condition but I have not head of if his death

1 Like

Kim’s health has deteriorated for some time now and he has taken to an intensive care unit in a hospital in North Korea.

1 Like

2 Likes

Yeah, Kim is still alive and know he will release a press statement to that effect at the appropriate time.

1 Like

We are all hopping to hear him give his first speech after he has recovered.

1 Like