Wake up Ghana: How Ghanaians slept while politicians silently took over

How Ghanaians slept while politicians silently took over

Something is going on here in Ghana that is very mind-boggling to me. What I have observed is that it looks as if every institution here in Ghana is regulated and controlled by Political figures and that is very dangerous for the development of our country at least, that is not what our father, Nkrumah, taught us.

Even if politicians will control all state institutions, some critical institutions need to be independent, and one such institution is the police. One particular thing I’ve observed across almost every African country is that politicians control the police which is very bad because the police in every civilized country act as the arbiter between the thieving politician and the ordinary citizen.

Even in the so-called countries that we called donor countries, if a policeman sees even a president indulging in dubious activities, he can take him on. But in our case, instead of the politician fearing the police, the police are rather afraid of the politician.

Fellow Ghanaians, this is our situation, how best do you think we should tackle it or should we fold our hands and watch greedy politicians destroy everything our father, Nkrumah fought for?

How Ghanaians slept while politicians took over
Image: Founder of our nation Osakyefo and his mother Madam Elizabeth Nyaniba

3 Likes

If I had the power to raised the dead, like I would have raised our nation’s founder, Nkrumah for him to see what his Ghana has turned into.

5 Likes

Right now, we the youth are the representative of Nkrumah. Let’s rise up and spread the message of change across the four corners of Ghana :ghana:

5 Likes

Copy that @NiiAyiBontey we gonna spread the positive vibration to all the youth man dem! :grinning:

5 Likes

Dr. Kwame Nkrumah build a solid foundation for this country but look at what :frowning: our generation has done to Mother Ghana?

5 Likes

I am very happy to hear the youth of our nation discussing such critical national issues.

4 Likes

@Nyaako nice to hear that from you. Let’s keep the fire :fire:blazing?

4 Likes

So why can’t our leaders simply adhere to the separation of powers principle?

5 Likes

This is the time for African leaders to sit down and think about how to develop Africa.
Sad-Images-of-Pouty-Face-1

6 Likes

Yeah!, it’s long over. But what do we see in Africa?. What our leaders are capable of using our resources to enrich themselves and their families at the expense of ordinary man to suffer the more.

6 Likes

And Paul, do you know what is so funny about the whole thing? They are now relying on our local hospitals for their medical needs.funny

5 Likes

hmmm :thinking:

3 Likes