What is your view: Donald Trump said Africans are only good at complaining, alcoholism and making noise

images

US President, Donald Trump, spoke about some important issues which impedes the development of Africans. According to him, Africans are good in nothing else except for making noise, dancing, wedding, numerous spouses, liquor addictions, black magic, enjoying intercourse, imagining in chapels, enzy, battling and gripping of terrible initiatives; be that as it may seems, yet decline to make a conclusive move and fight against bad leaderships.

So what do you think about Trump’s remarks?

3 Likes

The average African is of the mindset that our life is already programmed by God.

2 Likes

Fellow African! Trump’s remarks are the true reflection of our situation

2 Likes

Hmm…Drogba, the man is speaking facts

2 Likes

There is only one thing I want him to know,which is everybody has his/her Battle to fight.we did not enslave their healthy and strong great grandfathers to do our dirty works for peoples like Trump to be billionaires.Not to talk much he also have all these kind of peoples in his country too.

3 Likes

@Dijey_nym I second your view, but Trump is not talking out of hatred for blacks but Rather, he is deeply worried about how Africans have allowed themselves to be exploited by every body.

2 Likes

Now it get a little bit of it

3 Likes

Trump want Africans to the forget about the past and move forward.

1 Like

He might be very lousy and harsh but trust me, he is an honest person

1 Like

As long as our leaders continue to borrow money from them, they’ll have the audacity to dictate the pace for us. And tanish our image as Africans. So I don’t blame Donald Trump for his urtrances.

2 Likes

How can you bite the hand that feeds you

1 Like