Who has ever seen a black chicken before?

I was born before Pablo Escobar was killed, I mean I am in my early twenties so when it comes to life experience, I have seen it all.

However, I saw a black chicken in a Friend’s home yesterday and I was shocked to the extend that I am yet to get over it.

When I say black chicken, I mean a chicken with black feathers, legs, meat, and also black eggs oh yes you heard me right.

Anyway, seeing is believing so have a look for yourself:

FB_IMG_1587918179150

3 Likes

According to information I have reaching, this particular chicken is known as Ayam Cemani.

It is an uncommon and relatively modern breed of chicken from Indonesia.
They have a dominant gene that causes hyperpigmentation (fibromelanosis), making the chicken entirely black, including feathers, beak, and internal organs.

4 Likes

So about this black fowl saga, is it a :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: prank or Ebi true you dey talk.

4 Likes

You should have also let us see the yoke

5 Likes

@King_Diamond, first of all, on behalf of the entire community members, I welcome you onboard :handshake:

As for the Yolk, I am doing some research and I let you see the yolk as soon as I get my findings.

4 Likes

@King_Diamond, welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

@King_Diamond, I am glad to see you here. In fact, I perfectly agree with you about the yolk. I think @Acheampon1 should let us see the egg.

4 Likes

@King_Diamond, I was asking myself the same question; the color of the York.

3 Likes

Well, @King_Diamond I have heard your opinion and I am working on it. Let me also use this platform to welcome you onboard.

3 Likes