Why you should watch out for Jamaican dancehall artiese Sanchia Lingard popularly known by her stage name Miss Str8

Sanchia Lingard is an Austria-based Jamaican songstress who is famously known by the stage name Miss Str8 or the BeautifulBadGal.

Miss Str8, who is now a reggae and dancehall artiste, commenced her career as a dancer and according to her a lot of people were of the mindset that as a reggae artiste she needed not to dance in a certain manner and as a rebel as she describes herself, she decided to start writing songs.

Miss Str8 has formally been doing music for seven years and has songs which include Ova Me, Bring Me Some Weed (weed addict), Wife a Road amongst others to her credit. She is presently not signed on to any record label however is working with different producers. How fi wine is a danceable tune that essentially talks about how to wind the waist and the love one has in doing it as well as a tune that most women can relate to.

Miss Str8 is affiliated with Shatta Wale’s SM Movement after they met and got inspired by him. She’s got a closer to be at the Ghanaian music industry after their meeting and has got love for AK Songstress and MzVee however thinks the girl artistes, in general, are doing a good job because it’s more difficult for female artistes to get big recognition in the music industry.

Miss Str8’s type of music is very real and original, very catchy, nicely put together which after it being heard, one will surely ask for more. She’s gotten one of the largest promotion teams, the SM Movement and she deems it a great honor to be part of the family.

Miss Str8 believes SM Movement, as in contrast to the other dancehall natives is a totally different level, a new level unlocked and a-world-take-over and for that reason will choose SM4lyf.

Also, watch: Top Gun Ft. Miss Srt8-loving You

Follow Miss Str8 on social media as Miss_str8 on both Instagram and Twitter, on Facebook is Miss Str8 and on snap chat is Misstr8.

:point_up_2:
Addi Self Ft Miss Str8 - Sum’n - Official Video Febuary2017
6 Likes

She is such a promising musician

7 Likes

Big up Miss Str8

5 Likes

I am fully behind you Miss Str8

4 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

Good song