Winamp is more than just a player. It’s your window to the multimedia world. From MP3s to streaming video, Winamp is the one place you go to feed your audio/video habit.
Here are some key features of “Winamp”:
- Winamp can use both Modern and Classic skins, so you can be both hip and retro at the same time.
- Winamp gives you easy and organized access to your favorite media. That’s what you call mass media
- Winamp can play a huge variety of audio and video formats right out of the box… err… out of the installation.
- You get access to hundreds of free audio and video channels in the Media Library. This ain’t your father’s library.
- Winamp can burn your music to CDs.
- Winamp makes it easy to create and manage your favorite songs through playlists. Yes, you can be your own DJ.
- Winamp allows you to extend it’s functionality through the use of “plug-ins” Its like the Mr. Potato Head of music.
- Winamp will allow you to alter the sound of your music through a built-in Equalizer. An audio receiver right on your PC.
- Winamp allows you to watch visual effects that are driven from your music with Visualizations. From flaming fireballs to screaming strobe effects, its all there.
Winamp Main Window
- Winamp 5 features our new Modern Skin that’s easier to use and more powerful than ever
- Easily access the Media Library (ML), Playlist Editor (PL), integrated Video or Visualizations (Video/Vis Drawer), or the EQ, Skin Options, and Color Themes (Config Drawer) from the Main Window
- Includes over 50 color themes that suit nearly every mood or occasion!
- Winamp 5 carries forward the unobtrusive “Window Shade”
Winamp Playlist Editor
- Drag and drop media directly into a Playlist from Windows Explorer or the Media Library
- Jump directly to an item within the list by double clicking it or selecting the item and press Enter
- Sort Playlists by title, file name, or path and file name
- Easily Open and Save Playlists from the Manage Playlist button
- Organize and find your favorite songs and videos in ONE place
- Rip your favorite music CDs into AAC or MP3 (Ripping limited to 2x speeds for free users. MP3 encoding is only available in Winamp Pro)
- Burn your favorite music compilations to CD (limited to 2x for free users)
- Media Library “Views” allow you to easily create rule based lists of your media
- Easily modify your music collections tags (Artist, Album, Song name, etc.)
- Internet Radio and TV
- Easily tune into user created Internet TV and Radio stations
- Over 4000 Internet Radio stations and 40 Internet TV channels to choose from
- Bookmark your favorite stations and channels for future access
- Winamp Now Playing
- View album art, artist biographies, discographies
- Keep track of your favorite artists by browsing fan sites and news articles presented in the client
- Easily buy your favorite CDs, memorabilia, or just sell your own
- Play many major video formats (NSV, WMV, MPG, etc.) with ease
- Easily resize video playback using the 1x, 2x, and Maximize window buttons
- Watch your favorite videos in Full Screen mode
- Quick access to dozens of Internet TV stations created by users
- Detach the video window from the main player
- Winamp 5 comes bundled with the latest version of the ground breaking AVS (Advanced Visualization Studio) and Milkdrop visualizers
- Enjoy over 100 bundled visualization presets created by users
- Switch between presets manually or sit back and watch your presets on Random
- Easily jump to Full Screen mode
- Download new visualizations and presets from Winamp.com
- Shift the sound from both speakers to left or right using the Balance slider
- Enable Cross Fading to transition the audio smoothly from one song to another
- Select from the dozens of EQ presets to tune the sound
- Create your own EQ settings and save them for future use
More info (open/close)
- Install the software and then run it.
- Run the Keygen.exe file from the Keygen folder and generate the serial number.
- Register the software with the information generated by Keygen.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD