WinRAR and the RAR file format have evolved over time. Support for the archive format RAR5, using the same RAR file extension as earlier versions, was added in v5; files in the older RAR file format are now referred to as RAR4. WinRAR versions before 5.0 do not support RAR5 archives. The RAR5 file format added some features, but removed comments for each file (though archive comment still remains), authenticity verification, and specialized compression algorithms for text and multimedia files. RAR5 also changed the file name for split volumes from “archivename.rNN” to “archivename.partNN.rar”. The RAR5 file format increased the maximum dictionary size to 1 GiB; 11 different compression directory sizes from 1 MiB to 1 GiB are available, with the default in version 5 increased from 4 MiB to 32 MiB, typically improving compression ratio. AES encryption, when used, was increased from 128- to 256-bit. Maximum path length for files in RAR and ZIP archives is increased to 2048 characters. Options added in v5 include 256-bit BLAKE2 file-hashing algorithm instead of default 32-bit CRC32, duplicate file detection, NTFS hard and symbolic links, Quick Open record to allow large archives to be opened faster.
- Open zip and create zip file
- Downloadable and used in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats
- Supports files up to 8,589 billion gigabytes
- Full support for RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZIP, ULE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-ZIP files.
- Ability to repair damaged files and repair files
- Super software security
- Ability to encrypt on zip files
- Create an archive of the desired files - having a new template as a Windows 8 template
- Applicable to Windows XP, Windows 7 , Windows 8 , Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems
For 32 Bit: Intel Pentium (or compatible),
For 64 Bit: 64 Bit CPU and 64 Bit Windows version
Win98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Vista, Server 2003, Server 2008, Windows 7
64MB of RAM
3MB of available hard disk space
If the software is running, close it.
Install the software and do not restart your system at any time after the installation.
Go to the “KeyGen” folder and run the Keygen file as Run as Administrator.
Enter your desired information in the boxes and then click on “Generate”. You will be prompted to save the key, locate the location of the Winrar software to store your activation key at that location.
Enjoy the Winrar registered version.
CLICK ON LINKS BELOW TO DOWNLOAD