You Won't Believe This Historical African Pictures Still Exit

Hello, Good morning to you all!

I was surfing the web this morning and saw some old pictures of some of Africa and Ghana’s memorable characters.

Actually, I never anticipated that such historical pictures still exist:

2 Likes

Really, Police station have been in Kintampo since 1929…then Kintampo is an ancient town.

2 Likes

@ofusuhene I am also shocked by the revelation

2 Likes

I can’t believe that Belgium did all this to this little Congolese girl :rofl:

2 Likes

Africans have been under slavery since Adam and we are still under slavery today.

It is sometimes good that we refer to past history to know where we have been and where we are going… our forefathers experienced both sweet and bitter moments… it is time for us to do our part as blacks and for that matter africans. we have been enslaved for too long. We need to work seriously on our minds first in oder to take up this baton, because throughout the ages the battle has always been that of the mind…

2 Likes

If you know your history, then you will where you’re coming from…I agree with you perfectly @Krakye1

2 Likes

To add something to what you have said, I think Africans all over the world have rewrite their history.

2 Likes

This is the right time for us to unite and fight a common enemy

2 Likes

I think Belgium owns Congo and the entire African continent an apology. I can keep a human being in a zoo?

1 Like